SGI - Instructor Cadre - Craig "Sawman" Sawyer
Urban Sniper / High-Risk Dignitary Protection
- SGI – Urban Sniper (Lead Instructor)
- SGI – High-Risk Dignitary Protection - HRDP™ (Primary Instructor)
- SGI – Weaponless Defense (Lead Instructor)
- Combat Veteran, decorated for "Heroic Service"
- Marine and U.S.M.C. Scout/Sniper
- Navy SEAL Sniper and DEVGRU Operator
- Navy SEAL Sniper Instructor
- Lead Fast Attack Vehicle Driver in Desert Storm
- Federal Criminal Investigator
- Federal Air Marshal Manager
- Extensively trained in hand-to-hand combat techniques
- Extensive High-Threat Mobile Security Operations experience
- Technical Advisor for Film and Television
- On-Camera contributor for Fox News "On The Record" Greta Van Susteren (SEAL Sniper Operations)
- On-Camera contributor for CBS Evening News with Katie Couric (Air Marshals)
- On-Camera (SME) for History Channels highest-rated show – "Top Shot"
- On-Camera (SME) for History Channels - "Sniper - Deadliest Missions"
- Selected by Maxim magazine as a "Maximum Warrior"
- Advanced Tactical Trainer for multiple Military and Federal clients